Sunday, May 10, 2009

TIME FLYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about the blog over load, but as you can see it has been TWO MONTHS since my last post. Things have just got a little busy and I am not a late night person. But here are some and hopefully I will update my blog at least twice a month. We will start with that for now.

4 comments:

mason said...

Hey there cute girl!! It has been forever since I have seen you. Your little family is darling. Where are you at now? Yeah, TIME FLYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary Ellen said...

Ragnar here we come!!! It should be so fun. We, me and Tyson, ran one when we lived in Portland and they are way fun, anyway I hope we run into each other. Maybe we need to exchange numbers so we can make sure it happens!!! Your boys are so cute!

Logan & Lora Schenk said...

Amy! I'm so proud of you for posting! lol your kids are so funny! I would probably freak if someone gave my kid a bunny with out asking me about it first! Thats dang funny! Good to hear from you though!

Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank said...

Hey you cute girl! I just found my check book with your address and was so excited! Your family is fetching cute! We should all get together someday with all our kids and play!