
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Soccer Boy!
So I thought I would let Zeb play soccer to help with all that energy he has. I think it has helped (A LITTLE!) But he loves it and is bummed when a games gets cancelled. (What will I do when it is over?) He always wants to be the one to kick or throw it in. At first we thought he was being a little to aggressive and told him to calm it down a little. What was I thinking!! There are other bully's out there, and I wish now he would be MORE aggressive. So we are trying to let him know it is okay to get that ball no matter what, well maybe that was the wrong thing to say. (no matter what) cause the last game the kid in front of him was kicking the ball and Zeb couldn't quit get the ball from him so he reached out to pull on his jersey when the ref blew his whistle. No hands!!! OOPS!!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment