Thursday, September 10, 2009

LaGoOn!

Zeb was tall enough this year to go on all the rides, and that is what he did. Some of the rides he liked better and some not so much, but the ones he liked I didn't care to much for them. Like the wild mouse.......he loved it! (not me)
Waiting in line for the Rocket!

On the Rocket. My niece rode with him and she said that he told her when they were coming down that he said: at the top of the ride I tried to talk and I couldn't, I couldn't do anything my voice was gone. It was so funny.

Daxer man and Hailey coming off the Ferris Wheel. (one of the rides he could actually go on.) I still think it will be at least two years before he is tall enough to go on all the rides.

Dax chillin while we waited for the others to go on a ride. Poor kid did have to wait on most, but he was a great sport about it.

I think they needed a break:( They were troopers though and loved going on ride after ride. We actually rode most of the big kid rides before we went on some of the little ones. Lagoon was a blast:) We stayed until it closed and even then the kids didn't want to leave. There's always next year! Can't wait!!!


No comments: