There will be more pictures to come of our last day there, as soon as I get them from Syd. (cause my camera died on our way into New York)
YES - it's finally posted! I know, I know, it took me a while to post part 1 of our New York trip, and sorry about the picture log, I don't know how to do a slide show yet, (Gina I need help with that.) Maybe if I took the time to play around with this blog thing I could figure it out, but I don't I just ask Gina and WA LA, it's figured out. Thanks Gina!!!

2 comments:
Oh I am so jealous. I just told Jordan last night I wanted to go to New York to see a show and go to a Yankees game. Looks like you had fun.
By the way I need your e-mail address. Check out the class blog and get me some info about your fam.
Post a Comment