Monday, March 2, 2009

WHERE'S ZEB?

Zeb and I where out playing in the snow when he started throwing snowballs at me and tried to tackel me. When I in return tackeled him he said: mom bury me in the snow, he even wanted me to cover his face up,(ya no.) He was covered a lot better then this, but he moved and some of the snow fell off his head. He couldn't move at all. I had to dig him out when we where done.




2 comments:

Suz Galloway said...

Thats funny - I can't believe how big your boys are. Love the bathtub trick.

About Us said...

Amy, I didn't know you guys had a blog. I found it off Chris & Sue's it will be fun to keep w/ you and your little family. You'll have to check ours out @ halesbells96.blogspot.com.

I can't believe how big your boys are, I look forward to camping w/ you all this summer. Hope all is well, take care:) Mandi