
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Little Chef!
So Zeb wanted to make a sandwich, and he wanted to make it all by himself. He was getting stuff out and putting it on the counter to decide what he wanted to put on it. Some stuff I had to put back and inform him, that would not taste good. (sandwich consist of: bread, butter, peanut butter, granola bar, and chewy lemon head friends) But this is what his sandwich ended up looking like and he ate it all. YUM! YUM!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Ha ha!! Yummy! Can you imagine what that tasted like?!?
hahaha! That's my boy! For some reason I seriously had a feeling there would be candy on it! haha. Love you guys! Oh did you tell Zeb yet? How did he react?
Hey, I am so glad I found your blog. I wonder about you alot!!! Your boys are so cute! I love how funny kids are and what we put up with when they are ours!!! At least he ate what he made!!!
I think he's on to something...that has potential. You have a little chef boy genious!
Oh yes, nothing like a pb and m&m sandwich yum! You have the cutest boys.
Yummy! Do you think he would make me one?!
Post a Comment